WELCOME TO HOLLINGER INTERNATIONAL & J DANIEL HOLLINGER’S EDUCATION BLOGBy
Danny Hollinger serves as President of Hollinger International, an education and leadership development firm focused on helping clients establish new schools and education programs, improve existing schools and education programs and strengthen leadership. Dr. Hollinger specializes in International Baccalaureate Programmes, leadership development and coaching, strategic planning and governance.
In addition to consulting, Dr. Hollinger is launching a new education blog. A visionary education entrepreneur with a distinguished track record in designing and delivering highly successful educational programs and services for students from diverse economic, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, Dr. Hollinger is looking forward to contributing to education reform through blogging.
Prior to consulting, Dr. Hollinger founded, built and led two international schools – transitioning them from start-up to full-scale operations. He developed pioneering dual-language immersion, International Baccalaureate Programmes in Arabic, English, French, Greek, Mandarin and Spanish. Dr. Hollinger created and led high-performing and collaborative faculty, management and leadership teams. He established partnerships with corporations, foundations, governments, schools and universities worldwide, and acquired and developed five campuses.
Dr. Hollinger serves on George Mason University’s FAST TRAIN Advisory Board and Next Generation Education Foundation’s Board of Directors. He also served on the Board of Trustees of the Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington.
Hollinger Associates International specializes in the following areas:
· Establishing New Schools and Education Programs
· Improving Existing Schools and Education Programs
· Implementing International Baccalaureate Programmes
· Teaching World Languages Effectively
· Improving Student Performance and Annual Yearly Progress
· Providing Professional Development Services for Inquiry-Based, Interdisciplinary Teaching
· Developing Compelling Visionary Leadership
· Creating a Vibrant, Innovative Organizational Culture
· Building Collaborative, High-Performing Teams
· Selecting and Supporting Talented Leaders
· Planning Strategically
· Developing Strategic Governance
· Coaching Leaders